Microsoft Exchange Server enables calendar sharing with others who have Exchange accounts. Your calendars can be viewed only by others to whom you have granted permissions. If the other person whose Calendar you want to open has not granted you permission to view it, Outlook prompts you to ask the person for the permission that you need.
After you access a shared Calendar for the first time, the Calendar is added to the Shared Calendars list in the Navigation Pane, where you can access it the next time that you want to view it.
1. Make a new calendar in Outlook:
- Right Click on the existing Calendar and Choose “New Calendar”
- Give it a name.
- The new calendar will show up in your calendar list.
- This new calendar will also sync to your iOS / Droid devices
2. To share your calendar with another Exchange user:
- Right click on the calendar and choose “Share” and then “Share Calendar”
- In the Sharing Invitation that appears, enter the person(s) who you want to share with in the To box.
- Enter or select any other options that you want, just as if you were sending an email message.
- The recipient sees an email notification that you have shared your calendar. You can also request that the recipient share his or her Exchange Calendar with you.